Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Count your Blessings on

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Count your Blessings on

A beautiful thanksgiving day. I got up this morning and headed to church to help box up some thanksgiving dinners to take to the needy. We got ready and started distributing names. I had not took one yet when they came to a lady that lived thirty minutes from the church. Nobody would take it so I figured it was my calling. Man , was I right what a blessing. My son and I loaded the dinners and headed out. As we arrived at the house it was obvious they were needy. We pulled up and a little old lady stuck her head out the door curiously, I opened the door and ask if she was the Davis's and explained why we were there.
    She immediately lit up and warmed up to us, he greeted us with a hug. Then we started into conversation about her family. She is a widow woman with a son who is confined to a wheel chair. I invited them to come to church with us on Wednesday nite to learn about The Lord and eat with us, as we have a supper that nite. Her son then rolled out the door in his wheelchair explained to me that there was no one to lift him and carry him to the truck or into church.
    I recognized my Blessing and calling instantly. I've decided on Wednesday nites I will go to church , pick up two plates and go to them and share the gospel. I will have to OK it with them but I think it'll work out.
    Guys this was my thanksgiving blessing, hope your day is just as blessed.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

God Bless You.
    THE Nimrod Kid

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I need. You guys praying for this family. I not a good teacher or speaker, so it will be God leading.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You will do just fine.....The Lord has a way of seeing to that.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Spot on G, just be the vessel He'll do the rest.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA S View Post
    I need. You guys praying for this family. I not a good teacher or speaker, so it will be God leading.
    God led you there, he will lead you through, It is so hard sometimes to listen to what God is saying and I admire and commend you for doing this. we need way more of this in our country today and you might just be the one the Lord chose to start it up I know God will continue to Bless you, just as he did with this meeting that he had planned all along

Post Thanks / Like

You have already let God use you and all he ask us is to be willing and he make the way. I know God will Bless and already has bless you just by your words. God be the glory
    All men are created equal, some work harder in the preseason.
    Thanks to BnM PST, Midsouth Jig, Big River Marina

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All you have to do is show up and the way will present itself. Your self taught shortcomings will fall aside and it will be as natural as talking to a long time friend. It's clear to me that you already have the path in your head, just relax and be confident. A few filets is always a good opener. God Bless you for following the calling that only you hear.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around