Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It was the best of times

Post Thanks / Like

Default It was the best of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times.. Then it really got bad you could say the worststs of times. fished stockton today. started out foggy not bad. then a little sun then a little clouds. then bam wham 40mi. an hour winds then rain wow what a change still caught a bunch of small ones few big ones enough for supper. it will get better I got time to wait

door or no door

go fish

Post Thanks / Like

I bet all that wind reminded you of camp,i would rather fish in a downpour,snow,sleet or 100degree weather than 15mph+ winds.Hows the hounds?i bet these cool nights have got em ready to run.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

only bad thing about stockton a 10mi wind makes it like loz when the big boys are out playing,a 40 mi wind,well i wouldnt like to be on the water there,glad you didnt get skunked beagle.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I was fishing the son's creek arm. also greiser creek got to go back friday and do it all over again. Darrell is taking a week off so we will have to fish 4or 7 days. I forgot to say those crappie were sure fat. looks like the shad did well this year. hope to have good winter like last year best year ever ..later all