Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have a Tentative Schedule for 2014 awaiting approval of our lakes

Post Thanks / Like

Default We have a Tentative Schedule for 2014 awaiting approval of our lakes

We have a tentative 2014 Schedule you can see it in it's entirety here: Tournament Schedule

I am real excited with the mostly new club officers and board members. each of these men's contact information is on the website. A big thank you goes out to each of these men who have agreed to dedicate a lot of behind the scene work that goes into this club and these men are very enthusiastic and willing to make this the best club period.
    Thanks goes out to

Damon Phillips - Vice President

Joe Long - Tournament Director

James Lasswell - Secretary

Doug Sikora - Treasurer

Bret Cunningham - Advisory Board Member

Myron Etchison - Advisory Board Member

David Wright - Advisory Board Member

Returning to the Board this year from last year:

Jim Raymer - Club President

Mike Bledsoe - Advisory Board Member

We are all looking forward to a great 2014 Season. We have an open tournament coming up, so keep tuned!
    Last edited by Crappieking1; 11-25-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    Jim Raymer
    [email protected]
    Likes bluedrifter, Yates, Grater LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I like it!
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see a kidds only tourny thats cool any info on where age limit ect....

Post Thanks / Like

Good job on the schedule guys. While I would still love to see a "Night" tournament, the addition of the Kids Only Tournament is a pleasently unexpected surprise and am looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like

hey everybody I am a new member to the site. I live in Brookville Indiana. I have never fish a crappie tour before but am interested in giving it a try. of course brookvile lake is where I spend most of my time. I like to fish for a little bit of every thing. crappie, walleye, smallmouth, striper, and catfish.

Post Thanks / Like

The slabmasters would be an excellent way to start tournament fishing. Great group of guys, always helpful. Other than brookville and the river, its a drive though.
    By the way, welcome neighbor.
    Likes bluedrifter, High Tide LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The details of the event are not finalized yet but we are planning to have it at Prairie Creek in Muncie. We are excited about it and should have some great sponsors for the event. The kids won't be disappointed! As far as age goes we do plan to have different age classes. Stay tuned for details and spread the word to as many people as you can.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Hillbilly910. You will learn a lot about crappie fishing and meet a lot of great fisherman. We look forward to seeing you this year. A good way to start the season is to go to the seminar.
    Likes bluedrifter LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly910 View Post
    The slabmasters would be an excellent way to start tournament fishing. Great group of guys, always helpful. Other than brookville and the river, its a drive though.
    By the way, welcome neighbor.
    I don't mind traveling to new lakes. I have always wanted to try Patoka. I have heard a lot of good things about. I have been fishing catfish tour. on the ohio for maybe ten years now. I enjoy com. fishing. my best finish in cat tour. was a cabelas king kat last year at vevay, got second place. hillbilly, whats your name? we might know one another. my names derrick Johnson.

Post Thanks / Like

bluedrifter,
    i live north of brookville, out in the corn fields. My name is jason, but very few know me by my name, hillbilly isnt just my login name, lol.

Do you fish at the tailwaters at brookville much? Met a guy down there who does alot of cat tourneys.
    Patoka lake is worth the drive, bite was rough when we were there last year, but its an awsome lake.
    If Ohio isnt out of the question for you, there is a circuit at east fork lake on sundays, another good crappie tournament.
    Likes bluedrifter LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast