Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Aluminum Boat Repair Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aluminum Boat Repair Board

I'm curious if anyone here every belonged to the Aluminum Boat Repair Board and what happened to it? It simply stopped functioning several months ago and disappeared.

Post Thanks / Like

I must have missed that board, but I would like to see it up. got a few questions of my own from time to time

Post Thanks / Like

What do want to know about boat repair? Know a few people that do it and have about 4 boat companies close by.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aluminum Boat Repair Board

Yup- I used to frequent that board every now and then. I noticed it was locked down a while back. don't know anything more, but it came in handy a couple of times.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

i can probably help with any repair of aluminum boats or pontoons for folks that have problems with them. i have over 40 years behind me making boats for namely, Yazoo. Terry-Bass, Tracker, Starcraft, and now Triton Aluminum Boats. not much can happen to an aluminum boat that i haven't seen. i would hate to see a fisherman with a problem with his or her boat and had no place to go for help. i

i would be more than happy to help anyone in whatever way possible .

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any boat repair needs. It was a good board with a lot discussion about boats, repair, various methods of installation of equipment and a lot of "how to". I was just curious if anyone knew what happened it to it. It was up for years and always active, then one day "poof" it was gone.

Post Thanks / Like

i would love to see the board back up...i have a few questions myself and finding someone around the house that welds aluminum has been about as fruitful as G W seeking a third term in the white house.