Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B&M Duck Commander rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default B&M Duck Commander rods

Does anybody have any feedback on the new Duck commander rods? Thinking about trying one just wanted to see what everybody thought first.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen them but as a looooong time fan of the Duck Commander (have a pic of Phil and I from 20 years ago in my showroom), I'm about sick of seeing their mugs plastered on everything from candy bars to toilet paper.

Enough is enough, Willie! Your Dad and family did just fine before you came along and made a mockery out of his company.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

agreed, mrdux. i talked to phil's wife on the phone years ago to tell them how much i enjoyed their videos and calls. it has become crazy now. every single store sells their images. i wish Christ was as popular these days.

just looked at them here..........http://www.bnmpoles.com/c-46-duck-commander.aspx
    Last edited by rapman1; 11-25-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hijack the thread here but I agree with dux. I got in to duck hunting at a fairly late age and one of the reasons was the original duck commander videos, I'm talking VHS. My wife loves the show and actually went as Si for Halloween but I am not a huge fan. Granted, it's better then other shows she makes me watch with her but it was so much better before they got this big. Love the family, still love their old videos and they make a good call. I just wish they would shoot a duck every once in a while on Duck Dynasty.

Post Thanks / Like

They have them at my local Bass Pro. I played with one yesterday, they seem really nice. I would have bought one but they didn't have any 11' ers.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Duck Commander rods? where does it end?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad this came up,as I'm curious about them too. Time to take a road trip to Bass pro!!

Post Thanks / Like

the one that created the rods was john godwin he a big time crappie fishermen and loves that more then anything he said he fishes a lot of the tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

wish they would have named them godwin rods. imo, it has more appeal.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Point.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast