PDA

View Full Version : This just makes me happy

skeetbum
11-24-2013, 02:00 AM
Took this pic last Saturday over A tree I stumbled into. Sorry, just a 2d sonar and no coordinates and they weren't suspended chasing shad. Got a few good uns out of this but no giants. Hope everyone is finding some. Thought y'all would enjoy this.....Skeet

skiptomylu
11-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Looking good, congrats on the find!

chucktx
11-24-2013, 09:22 PM
that is too cool!!!!!! great shot!! glad ya got some out of there!!

1fishhound1
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM
That looks like a good wad of fish. Hope you can find your way back.

barrelslime
11-25-2013, 08:13 PM
That's loading one up!

Bobo Greybeard
11-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Very Cool Find.

Bobo

DRPEPPER
11-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Congrads!!!
I have never been successful pulling any out of a shot like that. Made me wonder if it was really fish that I saw. I even have the same model of graph you have there.
DP

shipahoy41
11-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Took this pic last Saturday over A tree I stumbled into. Sorry, just a 2d sonar and no coordinates and they weren't suspended chasing shad. Got a few good uns out of this but no giants. Hope everyone is finding some. Thought y'all would enjoy this.....Skeet

Lord have mercy on those fish. I know I would have to transport some to Lake Crisco. That is awesome.

KDAVID1
11-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Lake Crisco--I like that:ThumbsUp

jimp
11-26-2013, 05:40 PM
I've seen one similar to that(actually more fish shown) and the end result was a big goose egg for me. My fishing partner got one or two out of the bunch, and the FF was just covered with fish. It's amazing to see that but disappointing that none or very few are hungry.

crappie legend
11-27-2013, 06:07 AM
they deep Hoss.

skeetbum
11-27-2013, 08:55 PM
The fish that I find in schools of shad I get the same result as y'all do- zero. These were relating to a tree and even with a high pressure area a few came home. It's fun.

chaunc
11-27-2013, 09:19 PM
I've seen one similar to that(actually more fish shown) and the end result was a big goose egg for me. My fishing partner got one or two out of the bunch, and the FF was just covered with fish. It's amazing to see that but disappointing that none or very few are hungry.

I've had that same situation with all those marks down there and i was determined to figure them out. Pulled out my biggest jigbox with 36 trays and started changing colors til i found one they'd hit. Caught a few on one color and then they'd shutdown. Change colors again until i found another they'd hit. Went thru 20+ colors to put 2 dozen fish in the boat but it was worth it. Dont give up on em. As long as they stay there, keep trying. They will hit something eventually. Almost forgot to mention that i went thru three diffrent color nibbles too.