Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sport Show!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Sport Show!

Hey Crappie Fishers, I'll be at DesMoines show :D 2/16/05, 5:30pm and again at 7:30pm. I'll be showing some new products from Crappie Pro. I'll also have some Crappie Pro rods to look at. Is there any topic that you would like to discuss or hear about? See you there! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

papermouth Guest

Cool Des Moines Boat Show

Crappie Chad -
    Sorry I missed you in KC. I will be in Iowa and will catch your seminar there. Couldn't believe that you were Tim Martin's bro. If, as you say, you taught him everything he knows about crappie and tournament fishing I sure do want to attend one of your seminars. You two ought to pair up for tourneys, everyone else would surely be fishing for second place.
    Soft lips,
    Papermouth

Post Thanks / Like

The name is 'Chatt' :D . and I never said I taught him everything he knows about crappie fishin'. We were partners in the early 90's & done very well. I will be glad to see you as well as the others that attend. I hope I can give all something new to try or at least some confidence on what you are already doing. I always seem to learn from the other fishers at the seminars. See ya there! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Where exactly is the show going to be at? Will we have to sing the "Star Bangled Spangler"? :D LOL I might meet up with you there Chattman.
    Luck to ya!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 01-11-2005 at 11:17 AM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

:D That's a goodun Tim. The show is at the State Fair grounds. 3000 E. Grand. I'll be there Feb. 16th. Show times ,,,5:30 & 7:30. See ya there! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Lippa-Rippa, I'll be looking for ya next week. Any more news on the 'culling' issue? <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    Hey Lippa-Rippa, I'll be looking for ya next week. Any more news on the 'culling' issue? <*)}}}><
    Hoping to get there. It will most likely be for the late show. I am trying to coordinate a distributor training seminar for that day in Des Moines as well.

The "no cull" issue is currently at a stand still. I am still trying to locate the correct ears to subject a cumulative proposition to though. I may be buying a dead horse concerning this, but I will post any updates as they occur.

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Well I just got back from Des Moines about 7 hours ago. Had a great time meeting, remenissing, and discussing strategies and favorite baits with Chat and DJ. Got to see Crappie Pro's new stuff too. I'd buy it! Seminar went well, and a lot of topics were covered. Sorry if you missed it, it was a one day seminar.

The sports show itself was a disappointment. No tackle vendors, and the particular boat manufacturers I specifically wanted to kick the tires with, were not in attendance. I did get a chance to get some good local information on some lakes, and their surrounding areas though. So all in all, I got my $7.00 cover charge's worth

After the show, the three of us went and closed down a Mexican restaurant that had excellent food! Yep!! The fat man got full! It was named Mi something. A big fork up to that place! Thats it for now. I look forward to seeing you guys at the Classic! <,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, sure was nice to talk and watch a 'real' man eat! Heh! Heh! Heh! Don't know how or where but, I came down with the 'funk-flu' !!! Been sick ever since. Just starting to feel like I'm going to live :p . See ya on the water! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Hi just wanted to know if you are going to be in Iowa again . I would like to see A semminar.