Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City sport Show

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Kansas City sport Show

:D Just 3 weeks away!!!. I'll be giving seminars 1/6/05, 4 & 8pm. Is there anything :rolleyes: you would like to hear about or discuss? I'll try to work just about anything into my show as I'm following Kevin VanDam. See you there! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you was doing your seminars on Friday or Sat. Cant make up there on thursday. I like to hear some stuff on winter tactics.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

TAE73, I'll be talking alot about the winter fishing from the boat(not-on-ice). To bad you can't make it . It will be taped so, I'll let you know when the tape is avaible. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I was wanting from the boat, the ice never gets thick enough here in mid MO. Please let me know when your tapes are ready. Might just to have to swing that day off or at least a half day so I can make it up there.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default sport shows

Will you be at the St. Louis sport and boat show?
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, not this year! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

St. Louis Boat Show & Sports Show, St. Louis MO Feb 8-13
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Not to be rude or anything... But who are you? If you are going to be hosting a seminar, I would think you want people to know who you are and what you are bring to the table.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

TAE73, Here's my bio, 54years old, Fishing crappie tournaments since 1989. Guiding part-time 5years(soon to be full time). Accomplishments, 1994 Ks angler of the year. Points champion in the Ks Crappie Circut. Qualified to the Crappiethon Classic. '97 qualified to the Fishing America Classic, qualified to the CUSA Regional and Classic, '98 qualified to the CUSA regional, '99 qualfied to the CUSA regional, '00, qualified to the CUSA regional and Classic, '01 qualified to the CUSA regional and Classic, '02 qualified to the CUSA regional, '04 Qualified to the CUSA Regional and Classic. I am sponsered by Crappie Pro , Dodge trucks, Clinton Marina. Looking for a boat sponser now. Had one with Lund for 4 years(couldn't stand the local dealer). I have been doing seminars for the last 7 years. Now with all those qualifires you'd think I could place well,,,,well my time is still in the future. :D Crappie Chatt <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I am guessing that you are from KS? I was born there and I have family in Topeka and Manhattan. Also with you fishing CUSA, I would say that you know some of the guys of the Jefferson City "Capital Crappie Club" then. There are several guys that are in the club and fish CUSA. Hows the fishing on clinton this year? I saw a infisherman show or one like that fishing in the winter and was catching some nice fish. I have fished perry and tuttle for crappie, I would like to fish CUSA at perry this coming fall.
    Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast