Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dayton?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dayton?

Florida – Authorities have arrested a man who they say was flashing a fake police badge and a firearm to get discounts at Dunkin Donuts.
    Pasco County police say Charles Barry made two stops at a store in Trinity on Nov. 6 and 7 before he was busted, Fox 13 reports.
    After the first stop, an employee told their manager about Barry and they were able to get his license plate number on surveillance video when he stopped the next day.
    Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said Barry told him he got the badge from his father, who is a police officer in Morris County in New Jersey.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that the entire story? I'll need to know what kind of donuts were purchased.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

got to be more
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm......Slab is in Fla......I know he has a gun....don't know about a badge tho
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep