Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1.77" Pedestal to 3/4" Adapter Bushing

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1.77" Pedestal to 3/4" Adapter Bushing

Got a slight issue that I think someone on here may be able to help me resolve. I'm getting ready to purchase a double seat rig for the front of my bass boat. The boat is a Ranger and has 1.77" pedestals. The double seat rig I've decided to buy will utilize two 3/4" pins instead of the larger 1.77" ones. I am going to buy a couple more pin mounts for my seats so that I can use the stock seats, but when I'm not spiderrigging I will want those same seats to fit the 1.77" pedestal posts. I have found a bushing that looks like it necks down a 1.77" pedestal post to accept a 3/4" pin:

Amazon.com: Swivl-EZE Replacement Parts Type: Bushing - Nylon (White) - For: Aluminum Base, Post - White: Sports & Outdoors

Am I on the right track? Will that work so that I don't have to continually swap out the seat pins or is this bushing above supposed to be used for something else?

Any insight? I know someone else has had to go through this deal before.

Thanks.
    Hooking up every chance I get!

Post Thanks / Like

I think that is just a replacement bushing for a pin mount pedestal base. I don't see any info stating it being an adapter. If I recall, I did find a bushing similar that was an adapter. I think you might have a hard time removing the bushing when you wanted to use the 1.77 inch pedestal. Bushings should fit tight if you don't want the pedestal to wobble.

Post Thanks / Like

Shellback is right what you need is Part # SP-14000 If you need one let me know. You can call me at 1-800-305-9866.
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

grizzly jig has them.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!

Osofishy, does that adapter go on the bottom of the seat or does it go in the top of the pedestal?
    Hooking up every chance I get!

Post Thanks / Like

It goes in the pedestal base. Give me a call at 1-800-305-9866 if you need more info! Ask for Lance
    Mr. Plucker