Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for Crappieday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Crappieday

Hey Crappieday,
    I received the new DaFlys and Microspoons today and they look great! Cant wait to use them... however I have a few questions..

Please treat me as being very ignorant about this...

How come I recived three jig heads with the spoons and flys? (2 glitter and 1 pink) Did I order those? I dont remember ordering those...

If they go with the Flys or Spoons, how do I use them together?

Sorry for asking such stupid questions but I want to catch as many crappie as quickly as I can before they run out! :D I guess Im just a rookie that spontaneously ordered before I even know how to use them! lol

I will appreciate any info anyone can throw my way.

Post Thanks / Like

those are the freebies you didnt now you were getting, I try to send every order with a couple of things they didnt ask for just in case you end up catching them on the color or style you didnt order.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, well in that case thanks a bunch!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Also, am I supposed to put the spoon on the swivel itself (and then tip it with a minnow) or just above the swivel on the line itself so it will slide up and down the line?

Ive never caught anything in my life on artificial bait so Im really wanting to get this right...

Post Thanks / Like

I just tie the spoon directly to the line, and then tip the spoon with your minnow. If you are trolling then tie the swivel to the line and attach the spoon on to the swivel . the spoon can be fished without a minnow. if you have any questions you can send me a e-mail at [email protected] I check my messages through out the day so I can get back to you faster.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you sir. You've given me all the help I think I need for now. .... I think... lol
    I might have more questions after I take them out and try them.

Post Thanks / Like

your very welcome :D