Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big Zig/weather

Post Thanks / Like

Post Big Zig/weather

Youngest son come west to visit today from around your area & wondering what the weather is like? We've had about 6" & more coming??? Did you get a deer or are you ready to ice fish??
    Lady Di
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

6".....of snow? Ha! haha! hahahaha! :D
    No white stuff here yet. The temps took a nose dive from th emid 40º's to a high of 34º today. There is snow in the forecast for the weekend, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    First time in 12 years that we have to look at buying beef. No deer for me yet, but I still have late season archery.

Ice fishing and Big Zig don't go into the same sentence. We have a warm water discharge on the Susquehanna that is about a 20 minute drive from my place. I'd rather be standing in 72-80º water, then sitting on a five gallon bucket (I know things have changed from the bucket days), staring down an 8" hole. Just personnal preference - I was never bit by the ice fishing bug.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Nig Zig/weather

we've ice fished in the past & then the weather didn't cooperate & kermit sold his auger & ice shanty! we may try again this year but the ice has to be very thick to get us out! Thanks for the weather report!
    Lady Di
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL