Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How About............

Post Thanks / Like

Default How About............

Them Tigers!!!:D I think they have a good chance. I'm sure it'll be the Mets and they can't beat the pitching staff of the Tigers.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

they made a believer out of me, just when I wrote them off at the end of the regular season , they showed me how much heart and talent they really have.
    GO TIGERS!!!!!!:D
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy for the Tigers. They've been the worst team in the majors for a long time and now it's their time :D :D :D . Just think...they lost the central title because they were swept by the Royals (Twins win). Twins get swept by the A's (so much for division champs) and the Tigers beat the Yankees in 4 games. Tigers sweep the A's (thanks to a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th and some heroic pitching. The best thing would be for them to play the Mets and deliver a devastating blow to the state of NY. A subway sweep (only if they would have not lost the first game to the Yankees).

Now only if the Lions can climb on board :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cstyle
    I'm happy for the Tigers. They've been the worst team in the majors for a long time and now it's their time :D :D :D . Just think...they lost the central title because they were swept by the Royals (Twins win). Twins get swept by the A's (so much for division champs) and the Tigers beat the Yankees in 4 games. Tigers sweep the A's (thanks to a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th and some heroic pitching. The best thing would be for them to play the Mets and deliver a devastating blow to the state of NY. A subway sweep (only if they would have not lost the first game to the Yankees).

Now only if the Lions can climb on board :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    To bad they'll be playing the Cards. At least they will stomp them in the ground. The lions? Who's that?:rolleyes: I ain't watched them since Barry Sanders quit. I watch college ball now. Course I always liked MSU go figure.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Speaking of MSU

Quote Originally Posted by ReelFun
    To bad they'll be playing the Cards. At least they will stomp them in the ground. The lions? Who's that?:rolleyes: I ain't watched them since Barry Sanders quit. I watch college ball now. Course I always liked MSU go figure.
    I mean for them to come back from being down 38-3 and winning 41-38 is a wonderful thing withini itself. The Lion-cubs are horrible :o and the Tigers almost blew a 3-0 lead in the 9th . Series all tied and switching to St. Louis...it's going to be a showdown!
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

I hate the cards
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

It would have been nice for Detroit to win 1 in St. Louis; however, when your pitchers can't field and throw, there's going to be some problems. It's still a wonderful season for Detroit and I'm proud of them.

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

ditto
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

I'm proud too but, you got the nail on the head with the pitchers. My 8 year old could throw to first better.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Well MSU head coach got the boot...we saw that one coming. ReelFun, who do you think will be at the helm next year? If they keep going through their coaches, they might eventually land someone that will turn the club around.

Corey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast