Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1st Cataract S. M. Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1st Cataract S. M. Classic

The 1st Cataract Slab Masters Classic is in the books. On Nov 7th CSM held their Classic tournament. We had a great turn out of 11 Qualifiers. We launched at Cunot ramp facing a brisk 35dgs, with a northwest breeze. The bite was fairly consistent all day. But at 3:00pm the time of reckoning was upon us. All teams had their 7 fish and as the weights came in we knew that it was going to be a close contest. Then yours truly AL (bigarm) and TOM brought their fish to the scale. ISM's Randy H. was leading the event with a stringer of 7 fish for a total weight of 3.5lbs of Crappies with a 15.8ounce kicker. Bigarm and Tom brings their fish in, put them on the scale and as the fish and the scales settled down the numbers were read. Total silence in the crowd, the judge calls out in a firm, yet commanding voice....3.95lbs. The crowd roars, Al & Tom have done what others have said couldn't be done. They have won one of their own tourneys. I would like to take this time to thank all that have supported me....... Enough wake up AL! Randy's 15.8 ounce was big fish. Any way would like to thank everyone who has fished with us this year and to all on Crappie.com and the Indiana forum who have read my posts. All of you together have made our first year a success. It will only get bigger. We will start back up later in March. Hope to see you all there, come out for a cheap, low key tourney. Follow us at www.cataractslabmasters.com also friend us at facebook. THANKS again everyone. bigarm (Al)

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to your team!