Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Made it home fellors!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Made it home fellors!

Had a great time, and hope to show y'all that come down here the same hospitality.
    I knew it was all down hill from there, cause I made it back in 11 hours and 15 minutes.
    Man what a trip and some kind of fun!
    I'll post some pics as soon as I get some sleep and clean Mrs. Anna's camper.
    Thanks again y'all.....

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

It was an honor meeting you and Paul you guys are first rate in every way glad your trip home went ok.I'll be down your way to wet a line with you guys,lets pray for decent weather it has even gotten worse since you left.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

it was an HONOR meeting you and Paul Mr. SLABHUNTER. You are a true testiment of the fine folks in Louisiana. The cooking was fantastic and a real treat,but even more getting to spend time with you guys was a real hoot. By the way,I bought a fifty foot extension cord.:D :D :D
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Cool Beans!

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    It was an honor meeting you and Paul you guys are first rate in every way glad your trip home went ok.I'll be down your way to wet a line with you guys,lets pray for decent weather it has even gotten worse since you left.
    Jamie, y'all know how I feel about you all, and Paul loves you all also. He talked good all the way home, and we both enjoyed every minute.
    The only problem I had was I'm a little to old to stay up past midnight and get back up at 4:30am that many days in a row.

We did the right thing leaving when we did. Caught some rough weather on the way back, and today we would have been driving through with tornado warnings out.
    Today they said we could get 1 inch of rain per hour for the next 12 hours.
    I'm sure glad we aren't driving through that...

Quote Originally Posted by Crappieknocker
    By the way,I bought a fifty foot extension cord.:D :D :D
    Frank thanks, we feel the same about you..... You are a fine gentleman.
    Make sure you take the cord on the plane, if you have to bail out and you have run out of parachutes, that extension cord will hang on something on the way down..... hehehehehe :D

Bless you all.......
    Randy

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear that you and paul made it home ok,man you musta had the ear skint back on that ole pickum up trk,but as you said it was all down hill...again it was a joy to meet those that i did-fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to here you made it home Randy.
    Man that duck breast was awesome. I know you do not eat it it is bad for ya.:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear ya made it safe.Tell Anna we missed her.Thanks for all the good food and it was dang sure good to meet you and Paul.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks.............

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishingee
    Man that duck breast was awesome. I know you do not eat it it is bad for ya.:D :D
    Thanks Ed and everyone. Paul and I love to see folks enjoy the fruits of our efforts.
    We have to stick to our diets and can't eat that stuff cause it's bad for ya. hehehe
    We ate a Lean Cuisine while y'all was eating that bad stuff.
    I like to watch my girlish figure. hahahaha

Just kidding fellors. but glad y'all had a little treat from the deep south, cajun country.

Stay well.....
    Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Default eats and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Slab Hunter
    Thanks Ed and everyone. Paul and I love to see folks enjoy the fruits of our efforts.
    We have to stick to our diets and can't eat that stuff cause it's bad for ya. hehehe
    We ate a Lean Cuisine while y'all was eating that bad stuff.
    I like to watch my girlish figure. hahahaha

Just kidding fellors. but glad y'all had a little treat from the deep south, cajun country.

Stay well.....
    Randy
    Randy show was glad what I was eatin was mostly dead and tasty too thanks again for your hard work hope to come down in Nov. beagleman