Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Geneva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Geneva

Anybody have any insight on Lake Geneva Crappies? Not looking for spots just depth's or presentation's. Or is Delevan a better option? It has been a while for Delevan and I heard there are ramp construction going on there.

Post Thanks / Like

Weedlines and drop offs. I'd start west of Lynn Pier. There is a point west of LP and I'd start there and work east. Then east in front of the golf course. I know that is a big area, but there is a depression in the flat that attracts them. I'd be casting LFT shad or BG Baby Shad. slowwwwwww retrieve. I've never done well with minnows up there, but John T. has been of late, I believe. The Pier can give you some tips, but remember he's trying to sell you product as well...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Trophy king, I have had John out on Walleye trips and yes about his marketing skills. lol. I always catch them by accident just letting a jig hang over the side of the boat casting to shore for bass. Just thought there might be a dead fall area that I never saw out there. Thanks again.