Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Crappie populations in PA!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Crappie populations in PA!

I've been doing pretty good with the "deep water" crappie here in PA! I've got the system pretty well perfected now.

I catch a bunch, but only bring home 15 or so.

I really should address my post on OT about the Pope didn't read the Bible! I'm a born again Baptist Christian, I have been in church almost every Sunday of my life! My kids are believers! But looking at that video didn't make me lose my faith at all! A lot of "organized religion" is becoming crazy these days? The churchgoers are declining big time here in PA.

I don't go to church anymore, but I'm still a believer! Like Billy Graham said so long ago "You can't be born again and again ..... once is all it takes" I know I'm going to Heaven. I have accepted Jesus as my savior ...... John 3:16 .

It doesn't bother me at all to see those atheist videos. I realize there are hundreds of contradictions in the Bible, it was re written so many times? I put that thread in the OT forum only for interest. You don't have to worry about my faith? ..... I'm fine!

Back to crappie fishing: Strange thing that the Crappie are still so deep. Last year they went shallow shore in late afternoon.

Tight Lines,
    and no more OT threads for this guy!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!

Post Thanks / Like

You catching any real big ones or just cookie cutter good ones like these?

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice specks. I'm doing alright over here in the NW part of the state.
    Name:  IMG_0732.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  63.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_0731.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  51.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_0718.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  88.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Nice specks. I'm doing alright over here in the NW part of the state.
    chaunc,

Nice! I saw a vid of you a couple years ago? You had a "micro spoons" decal on the side of your boat, but you were catchin' crappie with crappie nibbles and a plastic twister tail! LOL

I know pretty much where you fish. PA has some really good crappie water.

I catch crappie all year long! I guess you do to?

Tight Lines

Post Thanks / Like

Crappitier,looks like you had a great day, however Your understanding of the Bible and the way we got it is sure lacking,need to study both,however this is not the place to deal with that,and I want to respect these post and say no more ,meant this out of good faith and not to bash you so forgive me if it seams to,love in Christ
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genec View Post
    meant this out of good faith and not to bash you so forgive me if it seams to,love in Christ
    genec,

No offense taken at all! I posted the off topic thread "The Pope never read the Bible" and got a few replies ..... then the Moderators locked me off that thread! LOL

I accepted Jesus as my Savior (being born again) at a Billy Graham revival so very long ago! I've been a member of a fundamentalist Bible Baptist Church for a long time. I probably read the Bible more than you?

Every week in church with my wife and four beautiful kids. Usually some extended family would go also. We always filled a couple pews, and the Pastor was always so happy to chat with me.

Now I'm older and I still have faith, but my favorite personality is Bill Maher! He always pokes fun at the religious gang ....... and it doesn't bother me to look at things in the Bible.

Even back in the day, our Baptist church would disagree with the Catholics? My grand mother-in-law bought me a lifetime membership to the PTL Club (now gone, but down where you live in S Carolina) and my fellow Baptists almost had a heart attack when I told them! LOL

I can see a awful lot of discrepancies in the Bible, and it doesn't bother me! I guess I'm becoming a "new age" religious guy now?

I also say, love in Christ,
    Crappitier

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's keep it Crappie fishing related, and leave the religious discussions for the appropriate "off topic" forum.

Thanks ....

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

OK, crappiepappie,

Religion is way too hard to explain anyway!

Crappie fishing:
    I nailed them today with this wonderful warm, no wind weather here in central PA.

I put my bait casting rig down, I also didn't have any luck with a slip-rig setup. I picked up my UL spin with 2lb NanoFil and hit the docks. A tiny soft plastic on a 1/64 oz jig would catch on almost every cast.

Great day, I caught about 50 nice crappie.