Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thursday and Friday...Raccoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday and Friday...Raccoon

I live around the Crawfordsville area and am planning on fishing Raccoon Thursday and Friday morning..If anybody in the area would like to join me for one or both days just shoot me a message..Was gonna go tomorrow morning but with predicted rain and high winds i think i will hold off till Thursday.Thanks Phil

Post Thanks / Like

My old man was there yesterday and last Wednesday. He managed 1 crappie in both trips. He could not keep the stripers off his line, though. The lake is dropping pretty quick, at this point. Good luck, I'll be at work!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, with all these back to back to back weather fronts it's kinda tough fishing right now. I did OK yesterday but would not brag by any means. The larger fish have shut down from my experience.
    Keep them poles bent and the boat right side up! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I live in New Market and went with a friend yesterday and fishing was TOUGH! Had minnows and caught the 1 I caught on a jig. Boat driver caught about 8-10 and kept 5 . Saw a boat using bobbers and jig catching some. They are dropping the lake pretty fast. Sounds like weather will keep me off the lake for awhile, Good luck and will look for your post,

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everybody...today we decided to fish Giest and may try Raccoon on Friday...does anybody know what the current depths are back in the idle zone off of Hollandsburg under the bridge..Thanks...