Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loz Crappie Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz Crappie Camp

What a great time at LOZ. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and getting to put faces with names. Bugman did a great job putting it together and worried because the front shut the fishing down. No matter,the fellowship was worth more than catching fish. It was also nice to meet slabhunter and his wife (lol) Paul. Those guys cooked their tails off. They will make some woman a wonderful wife. Thanks Randy and Paul for the great Cajun food. Also,thanks Theresa for putting up with all of us. Hope Bugman is feeling better today.
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

I want to take this time to thank everyone from crappie camp this weekend. My dad and myself had a great time meeting everyone. I knew this was a special group of people, now my dad knews just how special they are.

Everyone made an old man feel special this weekend and my sisters and myself want to thank you all.

duane
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHead
    I want to take this time to thank everyone from crappie camp this weekend. My dad and myself had a great time meeting everyone. I knew this was a special group of people, now my dad knews just how special they are.

Everyone made an old man feel special this weekend and my sisters and myself want to thank you all.

duane
    Thank you Duane for letting us meet such a fine man, my son thought he was great and has more pictures of him than anyone else.He gave us all hope that maybe when we are all that age (and some of us are close) that we too can still be out there fishing and doing what we enjoy. Be sure and say hello from us and tell him it was a pleasure to have met him.
    :p Tresa :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappieknocker
    What a great time at LOZ. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and getting to put faces with names. Bugman did a great job putting it together and worried because the front shut the fishing down. No matter,the fellowship was worth more than catching fish. It was also nice to meet slabhunter and his wife (lol) Paul. Those guys cooked their tails off. They will make some woman a wonderful wife. Thanks Randy and Paul for the great Cajun food. Also,thanks Theresa for putting up with all of us. Hope Bugman is feeling better today.
    Frank I'm like you, it was nice to put a name and face together. Now that I have met everyone Bugs is gonna have a hard time keeping me off of his site now.
    And it was no trouble putting up with you all, if I can handle Bugs I can handle almost anything. He is not feeling too swift today, I think he finally came down with the three two flu after 4 days of non stop consumption
    :p Tresa :p

Post Thanks / Like

I had a fine time at camp and would like to say thank you to all who put it together.Randy and Paul you two can cook like nobody i have ever known.I look forwards to comin down south and spendin some time and eatin some more of that good food.Jamie and Ed thanks agian and Tresa you are one thick skinned girl to have put up with us loud mouthed men.Bugs you better keep ahold of that one she's a keeper.Lets get to planing for a spring one on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

You Truman guys take the reigns on a spring camp cause i'm damn sure in.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

thanks to all,due to some family issues i didnt get to meet everyone there but the ones i did it was nice to put a face with a name,will try to have my act together if we do 1 at truman next spring.thanks fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

I was a little nervous about coming down for the weekend, not being on the forum long and all: but I can honestly say that this was the most friendly group of folks I've ever met. I was also impressed by everyones willingness to share their "crappie secrets".

Thanks again to everyone that planned and worked so hard to make this a great weekend.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Anytime Rick

Post Thanks / Like

sure had a good time best ever thanks to all for puttin up with this ole wore out hillbilly youall sure made my weekend. great food thanks Randy/Paul you did good. good stories dont know what to say sept thanks thanks thanks. sure hope we get to do it again

CORNBREAD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast