Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Phantom309 ?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Phantom309 ?

Visited your webpage and saw your boat pulled up to the bank. Looks like you are on the St John' River south of Hwy 50. Good looking rig also a good look of the river. I used to put in at hwy 50 bridge out from Titusville. Fished in the Puzzle Lake area. Goood fishing here. Hope a few of the folks visit your web page and take a look. Don't look much like Fla, looks more like a mid west stream or river.....looks are deciving.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cane Pole;
    Yes you are correct. That pic is from Hwy#50 south.
    Outside (Titusville) here right now is 60 degrees, getting just about right for crappie around here, have heard a few locals talking about boating a few. Wanted to go to lake Harney (Hwy#46 north)(Mims -to-Sanford road) this morning but wife is getting aggrivated with me. I work six days a week and fish on the seventh (she don't fish )
    She's trying to lower the boom on me cause I'm supposed to spend the one day off with her! Funny, she loved fishing when I first met her and before I married her.
    I guess I'll mow the yard today (hopefully, last time this year) and do all these piled up honey-do's, but, told her next Sunday I'm outta here ! !
    FYI= I bought a new boat last Feb and gave the little Alumacraft to grandson (where it sits catching pine needles)
    Have posted pic of new boat on this forum a couple times, here it is again (friend of mine sitting in seat)->
    "Ranger Banshee Extreme"
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "