Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Scrapper...

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Scrapper...

It just dawned on me why you're called Scrapper when I finally saw Nashville. How are the Scrappers doing. From what I understand they are usually tearing up jack on the field about this time of year.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm from Nashville. Thats where the name came from. I taught at the high school for 9 years. Really enjoyed it...but was an agri teacher and when I had my own kids and wife I didn't have time for both. Teaching ag is "overtime" job...not just a full time job. lol

As for football they are doing ok this year. Well probably the worst in a many number of years. We always make the playoffs. I just don't know if they'll make it this year. They have a team coming up...look for them to be back in about 2 years.

I had really hoped the Hogs would have turned around a bit quicker...but it will come. We'll just have to be patient...but man its hard when you have two games like we've had the past few weeks.

Are you a football fan??
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15