Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for Jigheads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for Jigheads

Need some ASAP. 100 3/32 no collar no paint #2 bronze sicklehook, 100 1/16 no collar no paint # 2 bronze sickle.

Please PM me with a price and address to send a check to get the ball rolling, or I could pay with a card... I have a guy that does great work but it looks like he is backed up a few weeks and I need em within a week or so.

Thanks!
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Send Robert an email at. [email protected] Tell him what you want & he can probably have them to you by Wednesday. He ships FAST! His heads are $8 to $9 per 100 plus shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Percidae, that's just what i've been looking for the 3/32 no collar, thats about the only size I use. So I just started tying them with the collar on except I cut the spur off and I have come to like tying with the collar better than without it, looks better to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Robert has me covered... Still waiting on a reply. Thanks for the suggestion, I don't know why I didn't think to check with Crazyangler, I've even ordered from him once before. And he was timely and extremely fair priced

2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Legend, I change my size Jigheads more than color, I usually either fish my hand tied white craft furs or my homebrewed pearl white shad scented pintails or 1.5 twitch minnow in 1/32, 1/24,1/16,3/32, or 1/8, I feel casting for crappie I do better changing rate of fall than changing colors, white and green or chartreuse is my only real go to's

2012 Buggs Bash Champion