Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Review of lake talquin lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Review of lake talquin lodge

While surfing around the internet this morning I found myelf n the TALQUIN LODGE WEBSITE: THERE WAS A REVIEW OF IT STARING ME IN THE FACE HAT I THOUGHT SAID IT ALL ---------------------------------------------------------------- Well in april of 2009 me and my wife traveled to the lake talquin lodge to stay a couple of days and try out the fishing. It was great the people where friendly it was a laid back place. And now its july 2010 i have not left. I love it here to the point of buying a spot and just movied in. Yes i could go home at any time but why this place is crazy great. People get togeather and do things as a family. If you have not visited this place then my friend you are missing out on a dream. So come on down or up and check this place out you will be glad you did.
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Brimfisher is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds about right. Wish I could mive in.
    Create Memories Worth Repeating, Go Fishing With Your Dad.
    www.brimfisherjigs.com

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got back to the camper......Heavylead cooked chicken and rice for the whole campground.........great time.
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappiegirl1 View Post
    While surfing around the internet this morning I found myelf n the TALQUIN LODGE WEBSITE: THERE WAS A REVIEW OF IT STARING ME IN THE FACE HAT I THOUGHT SAID IT ALL ---------------------------------------------------------------- Well in april of 2009 me and my wife traveled to the lake talquin lodge to stay a couple of days and try out the fishing. It was great the people where friendly it was a laid back place. And now its july 2010 i have not left. I love it here to the point of buying a spot and just movied in. Yes i could go home at any time but why this place is crazy great. People get togeather and do things as a family. If you have not visited this place then my friend you are missing out

on a dream. So come on down or up and check this place out you will be glad you did.
    Sounds great, my wife and I will be staying at the Whippoorwill the first two weeks of December, we hope to have as great time as you had.

Post Thanks / Like

Vic, you need to check out Lake Talquin Lodge while you are there and meet those folks. They have everything you may need for fishing without having to go back to town...Good folks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    Vic, you need to check out Lake Talquin Lodge while you are there and meet those folks. They have everything you may need for fishing without having to go back to town...Good folks!!
    Thanks Tim, we will do that and we hope to see you there.