Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weiss Tournament

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Weiss Tournament

Our fall Weiss tournament will be held on Nov. 2nd. Registration and weigh in will be at the launch on Hwy. 9
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

The start time for this tournament will be 7:00 and end time will be 2:30 and must weigh in by3:30. We have 4 teams that must fish this tournament to qualify for the classic. Everyone needs to come fish this last regular tournament of the year. See yall there !!!
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weiss toun.

Can anyone fish this ,like maybe an ole Missouri fella and another outatown fella ? If so how much?do we launch from 1 place or anywhere? Oh yes.who do I pay and more important who pays me at the end...........Jig.

Post Thanks / Like

These tournaments are for members only of Coosa River Crappie Club. This is the last regular tournament of the year. Anyone can join the club by paying a membership fee of $25.00 per year per person. Each tournament has a $50.00 entry fee per team of 1 adult or 1 adult and a child or 2 adults or 2 adults and one child under the age of 16, paid the morning of the tournament at the weigh in sight. To register for the tournament you must be at the weigh in sight between 6:00-6:30 AM the morning of the tournament. You may launch anywhere on the lake, you may start fishing at 7:00 AM and you must stop fishing by 2:30 PM but be back at the weigh in sight before 3:30 PM. The registration and weigh in sight is at the public launch on Hwy 9 between Centre and Cedar Bluff. If you need more info you may call me @ 205-283-7638

Post Thanks / Like

Any tournament results?
    Go ahead crappie slab...........Make my day!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a rough day to be on Weiss Lake on Saturday. We only had 8 boats show up. The wind blew 10-20 mph. The fish did not cooperate. The winners were Joe Hayes & Phil Trapp with 5+ lbs. for 7 fish. The wife and I only had 3 fish to weigh in and we came in 5th place. Glad that one is over.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand the "rough day".......Seems there have been more than usual screaming winds on Weiss this fall. I had planned to give it a try today but the forecast of breezy in Atlanta today thru Wed usually translates to big winds on the lakes.

Thanks for the report
    Go ahead crappie slab...........Make my day!!!!