Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mr. Crappie Solo Reels

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. Crappie Solo Reels

Has anybody used these reels for spider rigging? Thanks

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I use baitcasters with thumb bars on all my spider rig poles but I do have a A SOLO on my jig pole for single pole jigging
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up half a dozen to try. Don't see how they can beat my t11s.
    Crappie bite twice a day. 15 minutes before I get there and 10 minutes after I leave.
    The two loudest sounds are a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and one that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.
    If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can generally count on Paul's vote.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I bought two of them. Tried to reverse the reel handle and broke one. Tried the reversal on the second reel and it too would not reverse. Not happy about it for sure. Got one completely broke and one partially broken. I do like the crappie deluxe baitcaster I bought though.

Post Thanks / Like

I found it to be a poor excuse for a reel. I like the fact that it puts the reel off the rod, so my fingers can wrap around the rod . The fact that it has no spool lock ( this is done with tension), you have to release tension to reel up the line! Mine now is in the reject box with several other, not so smart investments!!!!

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guy's if your having some issues with your Solo reels please contact me at 214 683 4759 and the answer is yes you can use the solo reels for tight line fishing ! Also this goes for anyone on crappie.com anytime you have a issue with any of my products please contact @ [email protected] or give me a call ! thanks Angler's

Post Thanks / Like

I want y'all to know I called the number mr.crappie posted and within 4 rings he answered. The first thing he said was I a gonna replace the whole reel for ya. Now I am gonna say one thing to all folks. That speaks a million bucks on how he handled my problem. No questions asked just said let me have your address. If you have a problem give him a shout as he stands %100 behind his stuff!!!! We had a great chat about his hog too lol.

I can honestly say I have never been spoke to or handled like mr. Wally did with my reels.

Watch out Arkansas crappie when I get my reels in your gonna have some sore lips.

Post Thanks / Like

Bought the only one I could find today.It says for jig fishing on the package but it could be used for trolling.It has a one way clutch that allows drag in one direction but free spools in the other.It feels very smooth for what it cost.I have never seen anything like it.gonna try it in the morning.

2000 ProCraft 210 SuperPro DC w/Merc 250 ProXB
    Hi-Tek rod holders