Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Outdoor Youth Ministry Auction

Post Thanks / Like

Default Outdoor Youth Ministry Auction

There is a youth ministry here in Georgia called "30-30 Ministries" led by Brad Gill an editor for Georgia Outdoor News. I have been able to get an auction scheduled for mid Jan. I am asking everyone of my Crappie.com family to please find it in your hearts to donate items towards this auction. ALL of the proceeds other than the auctioneers fees will be going towards this ministry. If you want to know the story behind this great ministry just google up 30-30 Ministries in Georgia. We are looking for anything of value to be donated. If you can just PM me the info and I'll get back with you on where to send it. Thank you all so much and GOD Bless all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragfly Jig Man View Post
    There is a youth ministry here in Georgia called "30-30 Ministries" led by Brad Gill an editor for Georgia Outdoor News. I have been able to get an auction scheduled for mid Jan. I am asking everyone of my Crappie.com family to please find it in your hearts to donate items towards this auction. ALL of the proceeds other than the auctioneers fees will be going towards this ministry. If you want to know the story behind this great ministry just google up 30-30 Ministries in Georgia. We are looking for anything of value to be donated. If you can just PM me the info and I'll get back with you on where to send it. Thank you all so much and GOD Bless all.
    Anything?

PM sent.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, anything of value. I would like to find someone that has an old boat that they would like to donate too. Remember that whatever you donate is tax deductable.