Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Some new glitter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some new glitter

Got three new bottles of glitter

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bud, I've looked for that "nicolecrafts.com" but can't find the site. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Same problem!!! I stop every now and then on the way home from work at AC Moore (Arts/Crafts Store) and when they have it I get some. The manager told me they're not going to carry it anymore, so I've been trying to find out how to order it, and they won't say. If it ever shows up in one of their clearance bins it will all be at my house!!!LOL Looking at the web on it found this comment " It turns out that Nicole Crafts bought A.C. Moore. Because they will be DBA A.C. Moore, they shut down their former website and are revamping ACM's." The web site says online store open in 2014.

Post Thanks / Like

Nicoles is part of a company called SBARS check out this site for them the glitter I buy is from this distribution site.

Sbar's Inc. - GLT 8001 Under their catagories tab click general slide to the right colume and pick glitter. go to Page 8 and the link I have posted is the first color

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Vern

I found the contact info and sent them this message:

Can I as a Non-business order from you folks?? You carry some glitter that I use in my fishing lures and some stores don't carry it, or if they do not all colors. Was hoping I could order direct. Thank you
    Unfortunately, we only sell to storefront retailers. I would recommend checking your local AcMoore stores or other craft stores in your area. You can request that they do a special order for you if you are willing to buy enough.

Thank You,
    Melissa Contrevo
    Sbars Data Processing
    800-989-7227 ext. 293

Once AC Moore opens their online store in 2014, it will hopefully be on the site. I'm gonna have to go through all the colors SBARS lists and check them against what I have.

Post Thanks / Like

I checked into it a little last night. It is a 5,000 dollar first buy in, plus a min order every few months if I remember correctly. I will see if I can find something local that may work for you guys.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

Oh it's not a problem - my local AC Moore has it but even though the parent company SBARS says to order it from the store, the stores have been told not to do any special orders until the merger/sale/takeover is complete. Trust me I'm not hurting for glitter!!LOL