Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mo,crappie camp

Post Thanks / Like

Wink mo,crappie camp

heading down to the crappie camp will try to post later on tonight what kind of numbers(crappie cought not beverage consumpion) later-fuzzy:p
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know someone has to....

have a laptop they are taking along with a digital camera.....so will definately be looking for post and pictures.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it'll be tougher with the Cold Front and the Wind. I hope to be on the water by 1:00 tomorrow afternoon.

See ya there.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Boats hooked up and truck is loaded.Leaving in morning bright and early.Ole lady has come down sick so dont know i may be by me self.She said if she feels this bad in morning she just gonna kick me out and go back to bed.:D
    Either way i will be there.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I an heading out in the morning early also. Though about going down 71 hy. to Harrisonvilleto 7 Hy.all the way to 54 Hy. past Osage Beach down 42 to the C.Park ???. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

duncan,i dont know what part of lee's summit that you live at but hwy-50 to tipton then hwy 5 to hwy 52 towards eldon,mo stay on hwy 52 to hwy 54 to the lake this will take you to hwy-42 east hwy 42 east to hwy 134,this will take you to the camp grd/boat ramp///pm me and i will give you my phone #,,,jim-c you may want to run i-70 to boonville then hwy 5 south to hwy 52 then follow the same route that i gave duncan after you get on hwy-52,,just a idea hwy 7 is a crooked b@@@@,, fuzzy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

:p :p :p just got back from the camp out:p :p :p to many to remember all the names(bug's-slab-hunter-sulki -beagleman and more) fishing was slow today due to the cold front that has come through,but the b/s session was going strong,:p :p looking like a great weekend has started ..for those who are going down on friday and if you launch at the ramp at pb-1*****be very careful and stay between the channel markers(if you try to go straight out across the lake from the ramp you could run aground you must go by the swim beach then out) looking forward to seeing you-all there---fuzzy

Post Thanks / Like

Mike im headed down 50 to California Mo. then south on 87 to 54 south to osage beach 42 to 134 and camp.What time you leaving?Sent ya a PM

Post Thanks / Like

50 to 87 or take hwy 5 to hwy 52 good road both ways 87 you will come in on the north side of eldon-52 you come in on the west side fuzzy

Post Thanks / Like

LOL tag ur it. I was going to pull out around same 6:00-6:30.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast