Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Couple of additions in Mechanics Forum

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Couple of additions in Mechanics Forum

There are a couple of places in the Mechanics forum that I wanted to let you guys know about.

An automotive subforum that you can post problems with trucks, cars, tractors, lawnmowers, atv, utv...anything with an engine really, that is NOT a boat. I know we have SEVERAL members with experience in these areas so please check it out and help where you can.

Also a boat rigging subforum. This is to post how you rigged your boat or whatever project you are working on for your boat. Show us how you have your rodholders setup, transducer mounts, seating setups, deck extensions, trolling setups, electronic setups, etc. Tell us how it works and why you did it. Please keep this to boat rigging. They can be home built, custom built, bought, borrowed, given...doesn't matter as long as its on your boat. Post questions about about setups there also. Show your boat and ask opinions of what others would do or wouldn't do. I know many posts about boat setups are on the main forum but this way they will be easily accessed. I've seen many in the state forums that many won't ever see unless they get on that states forum.

Thanks guys
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

thank you! will check em out!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good!!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925