Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoot a boat for ya

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hoot a boat for ya

I seen this boat on the boat trader the kind of boat u was looking for on another post

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/8/76714758.htm
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    I seen this boat on the boat trader the kind of boat u was looking for on another post

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/8/76714758.htm
    Boy that does look like the boat. I'm going to contact them. Thanks!!
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot
    Boy that does look like the boat. I'm going to contact them. Thanks!!

Nice looking boat. This is the time of year to get a good deal.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Also there was another charger bay on there, do a search for charger and you will find it.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll gonna try and get in touch with these guys tomorrow TAE73. Hopefully it's still available. They got it priced at 14,900 I think. It's a 2000. Don't have a clue if this price is in the reasonable range or not. What do you think?

Duane you got any thoughts on that?

Post Thanks / Like

Motor price is 5,600 - 6,670
    Boat price is ???

NADA didnt have that style of boat listed, its a galvanized trailer that could be worth 900-1100 would be my guess. That might not be to bad of a deal. You might be able to get ahold of charger and find out what they boat cost new. I know most boats loose there value of 1,000 to 1,500 a year. But remember all prices are nogitable. Dont fall for "oh your killing me I cant sell it for that low" spew!
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Motor price is 5,600 - 6,670
    Boat price is ???

NADA didnt have that style of boat listed, its a galvanized trailer that could be worth 900-1100 would be my guess. That might not be to bad of a deal. You might be able to get ahold of charger and find out what they boat cost new. I know most boats loose there value of 1,000 to 1,500 a year. But remember all prices are nogitable. Dont fall for "oh your killing me I cant sell it for that low" spew!
    I reckon if it's a really good deal it won't be there very long. I'm going to check around to see what they go for. That 1000 to 1500 amount per year I didn't know. Didn't know that was about how much the depreciated. Looks likes a decked out rig and exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks again for thinking of me Tae.

Hoot

Post Thanks / Like

Hoot,

I traded a lowe 180 stinger with a 115 evinrude on it back in july. I had the boat for 3 years payed 15,500 for it new. Got 11,500 out of it for the trade for the boat I have now. So I lost 4,000 in 3 years I would say the motor had 150-200 hours on it. The boat was in good shape with some paint scraps. I would say that the boat now they are asking 12,000 on it. They do up front then slow down after 5 years. This is what I was told from talking to dealers. Just sucks that its not close or its from the bootheel?

Not a problem, since I now own a charger. I take notice and look to see what kind of deals they have goin. And since I had told you about them when u was talking on the boat post.

Ted
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Also that efi motor is dieing breed from what I have heard on other web sites. That after 2005 merc will no longer make the efi or carb motors. Just the opti and the new verado (Big $$$ for those). But it is a good strong motor and should get low gas and oil comspution. I know a couple of guys that have them on there rigs and had good luck with them.

Good luck on it and I hope you can get it, let us know

Ted
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Hoot, just curious if you looked into that bay boat?
    Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast