Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rules

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rules

Can I use my binoculars a month in advance of a tourney I plan to fish? What is the cut off for Pre Fishing and magnifying devices? I just can't catch fish without spying. :-)
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know anything about that brm. Anybody know why u can't fish past 6? All I have is a few hrs to fish in the late afternoon so this rule concerns me. Was this rule inherited from crappie masters or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure on that one BD but it won't be an issue these next 2 tourneys cause it will be dark by 6.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I am clueless or naive. I love competition as much as the next guy. I love to win and don't care for losing either. Black Ops has made it into fishing tournaments? I am surprised that such a rule exists really. I can understand that some people will do anything to win. Cheating should be monitored of course and anyone who wants it that bad and is caught should be stripped of any prizes won and band for fishing in tournaments in my view. I don't see field glasses as cheating anymore than seeing what someone purchased in a bait shop or watching them putting poles in the boat. Perhaps the fault is not in the spying to see what others might be using. Perhaps the real problem is the fact we have made winning far to important or profitable. Which then diminishes the value or beauty of the sport in my view. I know bass fishing has become BIG business. I would just hate to see fishing go the way of Major League Sports in this country. This is one reason I don't support Major League Sports anymore and focus on high school and college. Its the game and not the players. Players will always change, the game shouldn't. JMHO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rees Guide View Post
    Not sure on that one BD but it won't be an issue these next 2 tourneys cause it will be dark by 6.
    Your right. It's the last few that's crippling me.

Post Thanks / Like

MEATGETTER JIGS PRO STAFF
    Hand Tied and Built to Last
    "The best jig is the one they are biting - Meatgetter Jigs" BillyE