Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: loz limits

Post Thanks / Like

Default loz limits

going to fish the loz for 4 or 5 days how many crappie can I bring home??

Post Thanks / Like

For 1 guy legally 30.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

lets see, monday I catch 15 clean put in freezer, tuesday I catch 15 clean put in freezer, wed I catch 15 clean put in freeer, 45, wed I catch 15 clean put in freezer, that makes 60 possession limit reached, now If I have 15 in my boat, done for the day, If I leave the 15 I caught in the boat from the previous day, cant fish tues. reg.say 15 per day on the water I am fishing, and not the freezer I am storing them in. I thank I am right. cause I have 19 in my freezer and I want to fish again tuesday.
    so to answer your question from a layman 60.

Post Thanks / Like

Each lake has a daily limit, and not all lakes have the same limit. Some are at 15 and some are at 30. But there is a STATEWIDE "possession" limit of 60 fish. No matter where you fish, you may only possess 60. Each person fishing can have that many.

Post Thanks / Like

The responses are correct. You may keep 15/day for 4 days. Of course that's provided you don't have fish in the freezer already. At no time can you have more than 15 fish/person on the water. And be sure to keep them separate and identifiable even after the fillets are bagged up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOfishmgr View Post
    The responses are correct. You may keep 15/day for 4 days. Of course that's provided you don't have fish in the freezer already. At no time can you have more than 15 fish/person on the water. And be sure to keep them separate and identifiable even after the fillets are bagged up.
    thanks all that responded thought I had read somewhere the poss. limit is 2 days limits