Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 10-4-13

Post Thanks / Like

Default 10-4-13

Tried up in a creek yesterday afternoon without much sucess. Water temp in the low 70s, good clarity, a lot of shad, but only caught two small crappie and a white bass. Took my mudmotor rig and thought I had charged the batteries last weekend, but my trolling motor battery was low, and the wine was 30 plus so I only fished for an hour or so. Probably will try one of the state lakes close to me in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished wilson state lake this morning, caught good numbers but only 9 eaters. Fish still on shallow brush close to bottom. Did best on blue, chart, and a lime green glow colors. Tough to stay on the brush and detect bites at times with the wind. Nice cool morning to get out and fish, wanted to run the boat and use the new trolling motor before heading to fish in missouri later this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    Fished wilson state lake this morning, caught good numbers but only 9 eaters. Fish still on shallow brush close to bottom. Did best on blue, chart, and a lime green glow colors. Tough to stay on the brush and detect bites at times with the wind. Nice cool morning to get out and fish, wanted to run the boat and use the new trolling motor before heading to fish in missouri later this week.
    Thanks for the report!!! Was you fishing the same lake as the 1st post? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

No, I was fishing up in the creek off toonto on Friday.