Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book by Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Book by Moose1am

Moose you should take all the post you have made on this board and create a bood on crappie fishing. Was setting around this morning and called up all your posts. Man there is as much information on your posts as there are in several books or magazines on the subject.

When you publish I want an autographed copy.

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge. I had not seen the maps you posted on the Indiana board (10/15/04) before. I am thinking about fishing Patoka and skipping trip with Jerry I got on ebay....jsut kidding Jerry.

Again thank you. If you ever want to fish Lake Shelbyville, IL I'll furnish boat, gas and maybe a meal or two.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I should compile it and create one big "Info by Moose" archive web page or archive message board! hmm, charge admission

Or maybe we ask Moose to write actual monthly fishing articles for Crappie.com that I highlight and keep on the Articles page? "Lets make Moose Famous". hmm, smell a poll coming on
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I am just glad that I can pass on some information to others in here. This is the greatest web site that I know of. We all need to thank ED for giving us a place to hang out in our old age. LOL
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Thanks guys. I am just glad that I can pass on some information to others in here. This is the greatest web site that I know of. We all need to thank ED for giving us a place to hang out in our old age. LOL

Your shortest post yet!!! But I will second that, 100%. Thank You Ed!!!
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Larry-Southern Indiana

Moose....You'll need an agent for Public relations type work and I'm the guy for that job. I've been told I'm a good bullschiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttter more than once. I'll work cheap tooooo!! 80% of the take...sound good to you?

Didn't go yesterday. Too much high wind for me. Played with the tackle all day. Drank some cold ones and watched football all at the same time. Not bad HuH? :D

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

And people say I have it easy........
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I am glad you had the good sense to stay home Sunday. I read that the winds were going to be getting up to 30 mph. You know me, I won't be there in high winds like that even if it's 45 deg or above. I stayed home also.

Looks like this year is about done. Did you winterize your boat? My boat is still inside the garage but I still need to grease the wheel's bearing buddies and shoot some fogging oil inside the cylinders. Other than that is should be good to go. I may need to sponge out the live well. Man I fogot to wash that thing out. It's full of fish slime from that last batch that I brought home from Patoka.

Sunday the local paper ran an article on fishing and the local sports writer wrote that he was wondering why he didn't see anyone fishing at Blue Grass Fish and Wildlife area. I guess he didn't know that its closed to fishermen. I wrote him an email to let him know why he didn't see me or anyone else out there fishing. I don't want to lose my boat for fishing in a no fishing zone. LOL

Sure you can be my agent. But it's going to be a while before I sit down and write any books. and I was thinking more along the lines of 60/40 LOL

You guys are welcome to make a collection of my posts for crappie.com if you like. Just have someone proof read them and run them though a spell checker OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    Moose....You'll need an agent for Public relations type work and I'm the guy for that job. I've been told I'm a good bullschiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttter more than once. I'll work cheap tooooo!! 80% of the take...sound good to you?

Didn't go yesterday. Too much high wind for me. Played with the tackle all day. Drank some cold ones and watched football all at the same time. Not bad HuH? :D

Larry
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Larry-Southern Indiana

Well damn Moose, I've already lost 20% with that deal. Oh well I can live with it as long as you can live off 40%. :D :D

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

You noticed that I left you some wiggle room.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    Well damn Moose, I've already lost 20% with that deal. Oh well I can live with it as long as you can live off 40%. :D :D

Larry
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Larry:

People that do edificating should get paid a lot more than their managers!!!!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast