Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Louisiana Back in the LOZ~ Trouble's a comin~

Post Thanks / Like

Default ~Louisiana Back in the LOZ~ Trouble's a comin~

Well guy's and gals~! I'd like to introduce myself...Im the Bigger Baby Brother of one "historically famous" BUGGIE, BUGMASSA, "BUGMAN". Just Happens I was born right smack in the middle of the Cajun Heart-Land...And we all know BUGMAN was born on a Boat dock, near the lower Glaze Arm. Imma tell you folks something...you dont know the value of a mans Character, til you spent about 3 hours on a boat dock on the LOZ in 12degree weather...with a 10mile a hour breeze on yo lips. That right there folks is Deadacation in its puriest form. Well I look forward to seeing you guys this weekend on the LOZ. Before I go, Imma show you a few pics of some sac-a-lait(crappie)...one i caught on that 12 degree weather Boat dock. The other's my 2lb Female from Bee Lake MS. Enjoy!

p.s. By the way, there killing them with Blk/white jig under a cork, bout 2feets...30ft off the bank!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa brother that brings back some chilly memories but did we ever have a great winter of fishin...the colder the better just made that hot coffee taste better and the bee lake biggun reminded of mama Janet and her cajun cookin (which i thought i wouldnt like cause it was too hot)now that gal can cook you'll realize just how much you ate the next mornin when it exits your body i also have great memories of bs'n with big Earl that feller was born a bull sh##er,cant wait to see you guys i've been missin my big ole baby brother and papa Earl.

ps. it is a green and white 3ft deep 29 1/2ft off the bank:D :D :D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Holy sheep dip there's two of ya?This is going to be interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Hogster, you just killed me, i haven't heard "holy sheep dip" in way too long!
    but seriously guys, did anyone know there were two?
    i wasn't privy to this knowledge. how many more big mini-bugs are gonna show? 11? 38? oh man...where are my pills man...
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Bugs has not told me many stores of his bro however his cous sounds like a hoot.

Post Thanks / Like

We're not blood but might as well be Lance is a great guy you fellas are in for a treat.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fellas! well its Lance...Buggie's adopted sons from another mother. I'll tell ya, I moved up to Rolla,MO around Oct 2004. Working for CenturyTel out of Chesterfield. I was loving the area, but missing Sac-a-lait fishing back home in LA. I found this message board one night...And I posted a message. Ole BugMan responded pretty quick. Told me he'd take me Crappie fishing anytime. Well I farted around, and finally took him up on his trip. We had a blast, right off the bat...a big ole Ozark Tree Buzzard(Turkey) buzzed me and BugMan, right as we were leaving the landing. That sucker almost crapped in the boat! Man I was in amazement, to actually see a Turkey fly over us in the middle of the lake. So we fish a few good spots, picking up a few at each hole. Then we pulled up to a spot off the main channel, had the looks of a old dock at one time. There were two metal pipes extending from the bank in this one spot. We started casting to it...well I think I caught the 1st one...as i was pulling mine in, Bug had one to. So next thing you know, I caught 4 Crappie on 4 cast, Bug 5 on 5 cast. They weren't 16" fish, But man let me tell you...you wont ever find a better feeling. So ever since then, I've been hooked on Missouri Crappie in the LOZ.
    I've recently took a job back here in Houston, to be closer to home. But I honestly can say, I miss the hell out of Missouri. It's truly a sportsmans paradise. And I left some family in Missouri, but they are with me all the time..espically when Im drinking a Cold One, and Hooking a Fat one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana
    Hey Fellas! well its Lance...Buggie's adopted sons from another mother. I'll tell ya, I moved up to Rolla,MO around Oct 2004. Working for CenturyTel out of Chesterfield. I was loving the area, but missing Sac-a-lait fishing back home in LA. I found this message board one night...And I posted a message. Ole BugMan responded pretty quick. Told me he'd take me Crappie fishing anytime. Well I farted around, and finally took him up on his trip. We had a blast, right off the bat...a big ole Ozark Tree Buzzard(Turkey) buzzed me and BugMan, right as we were leaving the landing. That sucker almost crapped in the boat! Man I was in amazement, to actually see a Turkey fly over us in the middle of the lake. So we fish a few good spots, picking up a few at each hole. Then we pulled up to a spot off the main channel, had the looks of a old dock at one time. There were two metal pipes extending from the bank in this one spot. We started casting to it...well I think I caught the 1st one...as i was pulling mine in, Bug had one to. So next thing you know, I caught 4 Crappie on 4 cast, Bug 5 on 5 cast. They weren't 16" fish, But man let me tell you...you wont ever find a better feeling. So ever since then, I've been hooked on Missouri Crappie in the LOZ.
    I've recently took a job back here in Houston, to be closer to home. But I honestly can say, I miss the hell out of Missouri. It's truly a sportsmans paradise. And I left some family in Missouri, but they are with me all the time..espically when Im drinking a Cold One, and Hooking a Fat one!
    Man he pulls that with everyone that buzzard is remote control and those pipes have a electronic release for fish that he can operate from his boat.:D :D
    Man Bugs must have paid you good to say those things.

All joking aside we all appreciate the work he has put into this camp.
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 10-10-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good friends good fishin = great memories...lookin forward to makin new ones.Ole Earl is gonna have alot to say about the weather fri mornin it's supposed to be around 30 but you know what he aint got nothin comin he's just gonna have to suck it up cause we're gonna be on their ass at daylight.Wait till you see what i have rigged up for you Ed but you need to stay in the boat to get the full effect remember this is a fishin trip not a swimming weekend:D

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast