Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Master's Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Master's Classic

Well even though the weather turned on us this weekend we had a blast fishing the classic. I had been going up to the lake for the past two weekends and fished Wednesday and Thursday. I found a flat that was holding some HAWGS! I tried not to over fish it each time I checked it. We caught several 2 pound fish one of which weighed 2.67 and we caught more 1.25-1.5 then can count. First day of the tournament get to the spot and still have it to our selves but the bite was very tough. We manged a limit of fish that weighed 8.82 even with the strong winds. Second day we decided to stick with the plan and headed to the same spot. The bite was a little better as we had a limit in a few hours but didn't get a big bite until the last minute. We weighed in 8.92 and thats after loosing a 2 pound fish at the boat. Man I sure wished we had that fish. We finished in 32nd out of the 250+ boats that fished. We were very proud of our outcome! Can't wait to start it back up. Our club tournaments start in two weeks!
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

He congrats. Sounds like you had a good time.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fishin slab that is consistancy congrats on the good showing.Let us hear the particulars like area,depth,method etc.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie