Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys Been While

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Guys Been While

Hey guys its been while since the last time I posted. Hope everyone is doing well. The tackle business has been keeping me on the road. I have designed a couple new baits I would like to show off. Would like to get some feed back on the color combos. Maybe also have some guys shoot me some ideas on their favorite colors they like. Thanks a lot and looking forward to hearing some ideas. Thanks again Josh

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

You definitely need salt and pepper! Those look great! Going to order some Monday!
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

They are coming bud very very soon

Post Thanks / Like

I posted this on another forum...Well, my bud & I didn't catch many today as the wind kept us restricted to a fairly small area but we did manage a few & thanks to Jpenwell, we carried 15 total to my buddy's house for the cleaning table. I changed all my reels (except my docks shooter) over to Bonehead Braid a week or so ago. I just love the feel of it plus, I haven't lost but 1 jig since. The braid coupled with a Blue/Chartreuse Slab Slammer helped me boat the only fish I caught that didn't come out from under a dock. Here are a few of them

Thanks for some great products Josh! You might consider a Chartreuse/Grape (very deep purple) combo in your Slab Slammer. That's another great combination in our stained water here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pepop thanks for the report!!! I'm ready to get fishing my self bud. I will get some purple/chart made. I got them new 7 foot rods in!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoneHead Tackle View Post
    Hey Pepop thanks for the report!!! I'm ready to get fishing my self bud. I will get some purple/chart made. I got them new 7 foot rods in!!!
    Nextt time you come thru town, swing by. I'd like to take a look. I might even take one for a dance next week. LOL.
    Last edited by Pepop; 09-28-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking baits and colors. Second the purple and Chartruse. Question on the line. I spider rig with braid. Haven't found a line I can see very well. Does that line show up on the water like it is in the picture?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Josh will probably come on & give better details but the line I'm using comes in 4 or 5 colors, 3 of which are the orange you see in the photo's & yes it is just that visible. It also comes in pink (for the ladies LOL), bright yellow & black, & maybe 1 other color. It's a 12# test with a 2# diameter. It's tough stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Thanks Vernon the line comes in Orange, White, Yellow, Dark Green, Light Green, Black and Pink. I use the orange on 12# on all my rods. It is Super visible and strong stuff. The best thing of all is does not tip twist near as bad as the other braids on the market!!! If you have any more question give me a shout. Thanks Again Josh

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using the bonehead braid for 3 weeks now, it is way better about not twisting around the tip!! I have yet to have this line do that ! It is some strong stuff.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast