Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hi I Was Wondering

Joey28 Guest

Default Hi I Was Wondering

Hi I do not live in the states, I live In Southern Ontario Canada right across from detroit. I was wondering in a creek theer are Crappie.White Carrapie I believ me and my brother were down there just playing around catching some minnows and we caught 2 baby crappie with teh minnows they are White Crappie. I brought them home and put them in a 50 gallon fish tank they are about 1 cm long each and tehy have adjusted to eating small Goldfish pellets. Very cool fish. How could I catch adults becuase I have never caught an adult before? Would they be where the babies were and where do crappies live at the bottom or top?Could I put a tree in teh water to attract them a structure?I used minnows and worms and only caught a few Yellow Perch...

Post Thanks / Like

Joey28,

I would repost this on the main board and you will get more responses. I don't have any white crappie in my neck of the woods(only Black crappie) so I don't know thier patterns but I will say this. All crappie love cover and it won't hurt to put in some in. May draw in the bigger ones. Hope this helps. Good Luck. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion