Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Powder Paint question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Powder Paint question

Does anyone sell a multipack of different color powder paints. I am wanting to start doing powder paint but would like to purchase a few colors all at once. I don't know if anyone sells a "starter kit" with multiple colors in it.

Thanks,
    Bobo

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Bobo, just a suggestion, I have no doubt that once you start powder painting jigs, spoons or whatever you're gonna paint, that you'll become addicted! With that in mind, if you purchase Rosey's 10 jar starter kit (which is an excellent package to get started with), go ahead and buy a pound of their 100% Clear Coat High Gloss powder too. Then find you some small clear plastic jars with good lids and mix 1to1 clear with color in the empty jars. For the cost of the clear (about $9.50I think) you basically have doubled your purchase. These are the mixing jars I use

you're gonna love powder painting! BTW, be sure to include 2-3 Candy colors & 2-3 Neon colors in your packs
    age. You'll be glad you did. Just my $.02.

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tips Pepop!

Post Thanks / Like

Columbia Coatings has some sample pack colors which are good. Don't buy the Dormant sample pack - you have to dip one color cure for 10 minutes then dip in high gloss clear and finish curing, which means you'll end up cleaning out the eyelets twice.