Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who's jig is this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's jig is this?

I found this jig in my late father's tackle box. I had used the pink and white one with great success. But I have been unable to find the manufacturer. Thank you all for your help.Name:  WP_000096.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  47.8 KB

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

PM Donnie at Crappielogic he is on the board in Ms and on the sponsor board. He can tie that up for you in any color combo you want.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebuzzwood View Post
    I found this jig in my late father's tackle box. I had used the pink and white one with great success. But I have been unable to find the manufacturer. Thank you all for your help.Name:  WP_000096.jpg
    looks like a cajun special really popular jig in Louisiana but I am not sure who tied that one
    Crappie Logic - (662) 418-2038

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebuzzwood View Post
    Welcome from Alabama. Post this photo on the jig tying board and I'll bet that Skiptomylu and many others can replicate, duplicate and imitate that puppy for you.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.