Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Fisherman.... HELP!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calling all Fisherman.... HELP!!

We are very desperate for fisherman (BOATS) this weekend for the Fishing Has No Boundaries. If you can help on Sat or Sun or Both days, please come.. We meet at Bluestem park in Goose cove at 7:00 am on both days. Breakfest and lunch is provide. The kids have their own lifejackets and poles. They have their bait also. Please come if you can or network this info to others.

If you have any questions, please let me know. 316-322-0010

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on it Shane. Planned on being there for the whole event but work is really being a bear right now. Hoping for at least Sunday. Will know more tonight hopefully. For personal reasons I really wanted to step up for this. Sucks that work is getting in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to Yellowstone with the boss or I would try and make it. Hope it turns out, can you PM or email me something i can put out on the outdoorsman network?
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Sunday.
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/brody.a.hurt

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, I would come for the kids but this weekend is just bad for me as I already have a couple different events that I scheduled already. I hope you do find others to join and help get those kids fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Shane, As you know I'm stuck on Clinton lake since I don't have a trailer good enough to pull my pontoon that far , plus with the roof up I would not want to pull it over 35 MPH and it would be way too much for me being disabled to lower it down.
    If they ever decide to hold one of these events on Clinton count me in. With some help I could handle 4-5 of these special kids on my pontoon.

Post Thanks / Like

My Saturday is open and I plan to be out there with my boat.

Right now it looks like rain is likely for Saturday morning. How would things change if it was raining?

Post Thanks / Like

I should be there around noon tomorrow. The rest of the family will be down Saturday depending on the weather. Have cabin no 7. Feel free to stop by and say hi if you are in the area.

Chad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kscrappeye View Post
    I should be there around noon tomorrow. The rest of the family will be down Saturday depending on the weather. Have cabin no 7. Feel free to stop by and say hi if you are in the area.

Chad
    I'll prolly be driving around lookin fer ya! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Chatt. Might ask for a pointers on my HDS-8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast