Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: History making event here...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default History making event here...

Yep...My home town (Huntingdon, Tennessee) is getting a genuine traffic light. This is the first ever traffic light here. Ribbon cutting event! City oughta make a lot of money off traffic violations here for the next 5 or 10 years. This is a great little town. I am proud to be a citizen of Huntingdon and, I sure am not ashamed to let anyone know where I live.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it will take some heat off of Coopertown, Tn. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

We still aint got one of them there new fangled light thing a ma jigger and i hope we never do
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

No one should be ashamed of where they live. I wish my farming town was small again.
    Bill

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure would like to come up and visit you again Tom. I sure did enjoy my trip last year. I forgot the name of that store we ate breakfast at, but I remember it was kinda funny. The old timers there looked at me real funny. Guess they don't get many strangers up that way. Sure was a good breakfast. Good fishin too.

Maybe one day again I will get to come visit. Big Sandy was good to us that day. Did that prefishin and didn't even have to fish that tournament. How are you catching them this time of year?
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

They will have to hire a traffic cop now and set up a speed trap somewhere. Then they'll have to build a police station and buy a couple police cars. Then hire more cops to write more tickets to pay for it all. The youll have to build donut shops on a few corners so the cops can speed through town to get healthy nutrition for the strength to write all those tickets and waste taxpayers hard earned cash jawing about how hard it is annoying the public and how unappreciated they are.. Then they will have to build a jail to put all the speeders in while the corrupt judge youll have to hire can figure out the best way to pry cash out of innocent peoples pockets. Then you'll have to have a lawyers firm in town to defend and prosecute the alleged speeders and red light runners. Soon there will be gunfire in he streets and the national guard will have to be called. Nuclear war will be on the horizon. Its a slippery slope man. Go tear the wretched thing down.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 10-10-2006 at 10:47 AM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ
    They will have to hire a traffic cop now and set up a speed trap somewhere. Then they'll have to build a police station and buy a couple police cars. Then hire more cops to write more tickets to pay for it all. The youll have to build donut shops on a few corners so the cops can speed through town to get healthy nutrition for the strength to write all those tickets and waste taxpayers hard earned cash jawing about how hard it is annoying the public and how unappreciated they are.. Then they will have to build a jail to put all the speeders in while the corrupt judge youll have to hire can figure out the best way to pry cash out of innocent peoples pockets. Then you'll have to have a lawyers firm in town to defend and prosecute the alleged speeders and red light runners. Soon there will be gunfire in he streets and the national guard will have to be called. Nuclear war will be on the horizon. Its a slippery slope man. Go tear the wretched thing down.
    *LOL Good one Grizz. I've never been to Huntingdon, but I hope to go there soon and visit my cousin I met at the family reunion this summer.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to skip huntington and hit kentuky lake thats close by.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom that is all we have in Adamsville, One traffic light and they roll the streets up at 7pm. LOL
    Shoot that means one more place to stop and burn more gas on the way to the lake now.
    Pete