Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Saturday

Hooked up with Gordan (kcbrown) and went to Bucksaw on Saturday. Has to wait a bit for the bass tourney to blast off and headed up lake. Met up with LSL angler (Mark) and Barb and proceeded up to the narrows. Fished mostly flats 7 to 12 feet. Most bites were slow and deep but did end up with enough to stink up the pan. All on jigs tipped with minnows. Finished up below Cedar. Had 3 white cats mixed in the mix. I guess you can say it did't suck.
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you caught enough to say it didn't suck. My wife and I went down to BS about 12:30 and had trouble finding a parking place to say the least. Went down the lake past the cut and only found a lot of green fish hunters. Moved and moved some more til about 6:30 but only caught 1 ten and 2 eight's. Jigs,minnow tipped on the bottom. So fishing was poor at best. Still it was a great day to be on the water since it has been over 2 months dry docked.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report from the both of you.

Post Thanks / Like

beat cutting brush, which is what I saw my neighbor doing, I was sitting sipping Tea.....glad y'all found a few.

Post Thanks / Like

It was good meeting you. You guys had a nice pile of fish to clean when you got back in. Thanks for letting us follow you around. Sorry we missed you out on the lake DFAR.