Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Speaking of shrimp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Speaking of shrimp

I was at the Florida Sportsmans show in Tampa this last weekend and was chatting with the founder of DOA Lures Mark Nichols when I spotted a picture of crappie among the pics of saltwater fish that people have caught on DOA's. He mentioned that many years ago they designed a 2 inch DOA Shrimp and that a group of crappie anglers in Florida took one look at them and started throwing them at crappies with great success. I can see why. I mentioned Crappie.com and he walked over to the tables where they were selling the lures and pulled out 4 bags and gave them to me to show you all. These thing will slay em. For those among you who also fish salt you probably have run across DOA lures. They are probably the most popular salt lure along with MirroLure. What do you think? Have any of you ever used these for crappies? As you can see there are colors galore and you can rig them like they are at the website or with a jighead.

http://www.doalures.com/store/index....2/2-shrimp.cfm

Name:  2013-09-20 12.46.05.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  32.1 KBName:  2013-09-20 12.44.57.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  46.1 KB
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet those would work. I like that 3rd one in the craw color! That'd work on my lake.

Post Thanks / Like

agreed, they look good. thanks for sharing with us.