Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Yes, I still fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes, I still fish.

I fished with the wife 7/4, fished with a buddy 8/4, time to get back at it. Man, I wonder if I remember anything about Harry's Pond. Going to try two days this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath with a new agent on board, MIL living with us, and AEP just around the corner. I might just tie the boat to a stump and eat sammiches all day.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Go get'm Gordon!!!

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

It time to take some of that frustration out on the crappie. Hope you have a good weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Better check the boat it might have dry rot set in by now.

Post Thanks / Like

It did have some mold on the back of the seats ????... anyhow... never had to go more than two miles from Bucksaw, caught over 45 fish, cleaned a limit for Sunday supper while watching the game. The heat and sun felt darn good. I love summer fishing, sorry I missed most of it this year... Back at it tomorrow, got to be home in time for the 1st game of the season so I'll have to be quick about it.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it didn't take you long to get back in the swing of it. Good job. Any depth they liked best? Taking the boys and wife out in the morning for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, GW, didn't see this until now. I didn't catch any fish in under 10' of water on the flat beyond Cedar. Today I went up and two pole slow trolled and dipped timber as I seen it. If shad were around a stump, there were big crappie hanging tight to it about 6-10' down. Fished 11-19' fow. Red hook with minnow. No jigs this weekend. Some good bags put up this weekend and fresh fish for the post game dinner. GO CHEIFS!! Longpolers hollered as they went past where I fished and seen Justjiggin at the ramp. 1BadChampion was out and about and took out the same time I did.

Post Thanks / Like

That's ok. This was the first weekend with the camper so worked on it this morning. Then the wife got a call saying the in-laws were coming down to see it. I thought we got a camper so we didn't have to follow schedules. Didn't have time to fish before they arrived so took the kids and wife for a short boat ride and a little swimming. Good to know the crappie are biting better than they had been.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang man. I need me one of those outings. WTG
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30