Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm back and ready to get some hooks wet.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back and ready to get some hooks wet.

It's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't gone back through threads to see how the fishing has been so hows about a report.... Anyone doing any good on MTL or LOZ? I'm afraid my boat is going to suffer from dry-rot if I don't get'er back in the water soon.

I think I'm mostly free this weekend so I may try to get down to LOZ if the fishing isn't just crazy bad there.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been quilty of letting my boat have to much garage time myself hoping to take it out this weekend LOZ. Do not have a report for you so lets just catch some fish then make posts ourselves good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

now it looks like my boat might stay dry for another couple of weeks. I have a big pile of gravel and a big pile of sand, two cement mixers and no help. So, it looks like I'm not going to make it to the water after all. I have drill next weekend so that's out so it'll be a couple more weeks before I can knock the dust off my boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktjones View Post
    now it looks like my boat might stay dry for another couple of weeks. I have a big pile of gravel and a big pile of sand, two cement mixers and no help. So, it looks like I'm not going to make it to the water after all. I have drill next weekend so that's out so it'll be a couple more weeks before I can knock the dust off my boat.
    That is unacceptable, you can always find time to work! Fishing not so easy to come by.Bill Ring always said if your to busy to fish your to busy!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You know they can bring cement already mixed up in those big ole trucks. It a lot quicker and then you have more time to fish!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Better go now, I might catch em all!

LOZ was funny last week. I'd fish very early, or just before/at sunset. Didn't catch a whole lot, but they weren't very deep on Sunday. Mainly behind docks. Next day they were deep in front of docks. Not very many dinks either. I think 11" was the biggest.

White bass are pickin up. Trollin bandits and rooster tails on both sides of the 54 Bridge out of Camdenton. Did that a bit, until the pleasure boaters bounced me around too much.

The catfishermen are having a good time right now, from what they are telling me.

So I'm planning the catch the rest of em this weekend, so if you don't go now, I doubt if they'll be any left.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like work, Kyle. if ya need a hand, gimme a shout. with getting the boat wet, I mean!