Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing LOZ next week

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing LOZ next week

Is anyone going to be showing up for the crappie camping trip early next week?Im going smallmouth fishing on the Jacks fork this weekend and Im on Vacation next week.Id like to go fishing maybe wenesday and or thursday,friday.I live in Jeff city and would love to meet up with someone and maybe learn a little more about crappie fishing.Have my own boat(16foot john) or would fish with you and toss some gas money your way.

Post Thanks / Like

I know slab hunter will be there tue evening crappiehead wed evening and i plan on being there off and on from tue on,i'll be fishin with Randy on wed Duane on thur but i could go out wed or thur evening.give me a call if you want 573-793-6665
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ next week

I will be their thursday no. 157 It might be in the afternoon,going by slab busters first. see ya all there.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I didnt reply sooner camped till monday,ran into an old friend while fishing and went and spent a couple a days with him,just got home(and computer access).Im still looking to fish with someone that knows what they are doing maybe thursday or friday morning .Afternoons dont work for me as Im a kid chauffer.573-635-7256