Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: catching hogs

Post Thanks / Like

Cool catching hogs

we went fishin again yesterday afternoon with other son,his wife, granddaughter age(3) & mrs. parivercat. we brought home (5) around 13 inches &
    grandaughter can sure catch fish on her spongebob pole! we probably caught around (30) but some too small!
    happy fishin!
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

there's nothing more relaxing than enjoying the outdoors with the family. Glad you had a great time. Smitty

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by chaunc
    there's nothing more relaxing than enjoying the outdoors with the family. Glad you had a great time. Smitty

Hi Chaunc, My buddy was there on Wednesday, they are really hitting in the back hole around that xmas tree , They used golden shiners and ruby reds and really hammered the big ones. also in the launch bay on the humps in 12-14' of water and some are in shallow there too! Can't fish till next Tuesday , going to DC. for week end. So save a couple for me. Zimmy

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmy
    undefined

Hi Chaunc, My buddy was there on Wednesday, they are really hitting in the back hole around that xmas tree , They used golden shiners and ruby reds and really hammered the big ones. also in the launch bay on the humps in 12-14' of water and some are in shallow there too! Can't fish till next Tuesday , going to DC. for week end. So save a couple for me. Zimmy
    I've got 2 weeks vacation starting on sunday. Guess i'll just have to spend it on the water fishing. I was hoping to get back down to Ky lake to do some shellcracker fishing but the price of gas is going to kill that trip. Will cost me a couple hundred bucks just in gas to pull my boat or if i rent one it'll be about the same. So i just may stay local and hammer the slabs here. Save my money till next spring's crappie run there. Have a good time in D C . See you when you get back. Smitty