Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Late Stockton Update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Late Stockton Update

We headed out to Aldrich to do our monthly water quality sample for the state Sunday afternoon. Wasn't able to put in due to the water level so dropped off the family and headed to Highpoint....a short boat ride later picked them back up and did the monitoring. Nobody wanted to stay and fish except me so dropped them back off at the Aldrich boat ramp. First tree I dipped bam, 9.5 incher. Decided to head over to a nameless point toward Highpoint and immediately in crappie again, this time a 9.5 incher and a 12.5 incher. Caught a few drum in between bites. I would complain but it was the best day I had on Stockton in quite awhile. With Beagle's luck lately, I hoping the bite will move east toward my side of the lake. I would head over there but I'm afraid I might bring bad luck to the only spot on the lake producing fish!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Go get em I never fished high point that I can remember

Post Thanks / Like

Wondered what you have been up to. Glad you found some closer to home.

Post Thanks / Like

thnx for a good report, glad you got on some fish. sounds like beagles luck is changing for the good too. maybe it will rub off on all of us. i think im getting this thing figued out, when i have a bad day up there i can just blame it on him. Tight Lines!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go dipper glad you all got to go out and glad you got to fish and caught some fish to boot