Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loomis led.

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Loomis led.

Gonna give these guys a try, I have blown to regular bulbs this year built by a local. I'm hoping these led s are a little more durable. Light has been out a month and a half, feeder broke three weeks ago and the water temp is up to 84..... = no fish caught off my dock lately. Time to fix everything with cooler temps coming.

Post Thanks / Like

Everything that I have heard about them is good, I am going to go with Loomis also.

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  76.6 KBThis light attracts ten times the bait fish compared to my old white light. I couldn't believe the amount of minnows around it....

Post Thanks / Like

Bama, I heard they are real good for other application. I was thinking about getting several lengths of water proof LED Tub Lighting for stringing along the side of the boat. They don't eat up the juice either and you can play with different colors... Keep us posted on how they work for you...

Post Thanks / Like

Well do , gonna be up there this weekend and try it out. Thinking the water temps are gonna have to drop some first.